BioConvergence has the experience and cability to fulfill your pharmaceutical production needs. Our team will work to collaborate with your clinical and manufacturing team to align our work with your stage of development. Our goal is to optimize your production process to save you time and money while maintaining the highest standards of cGMP compliance. Our capabilities in production span across:
- Large and Small Molecules
- Highly Potent Compounds
- Oral Liquid and Sterile
We have a highly qualified and experienced group of development and manufacturing scientists who develop master batch records customized to your product and batch size. Additionally, we can perform small scale manufacturing and packaging of nonclinical, toxicology, stability, and clinical batches. Our packaging design team works seamlessly with our clients to create multilingual, blinded, and open clinical trial labeling.
BioConvergence can fulfill your production needs in any of the following areas:
- Preclinical and stability batches
- Capsules, liquids, and overencapsulation
While BioConvergence has the expertise and capability to deliver solutions in each of these areas, real results that we have provided for pharmaceutical production include:
- Meeting FHD plan by producing and releasing oral products in less than 3 weeks
- Re-supplying clinical studies by expiry re-labeling in less than 2 weeks
- Delivering blinded kits by utilizing expertise in design and kitting
For more information on real results from BioConvergence projects, view our case studies, or contact us.